When Painted Hills Natural Beef ground beef, taco Tuesday and the desire for a better burger make all the stars align, we give you a burger that will ruin you for all other burgers. Introducing, the taco burger!
Natalie’s Famous Taco Burgers
- 1C.Shredded Mexican 4 Cheese
- 1LbsPainted Hills Natural Beef Ground Beef
- 1noneJalapeno Pepper
- .25noneSweet Yellow Onion
- 4Tbsp.Sour Cream
- 1noneSprig Cilantro
- 2nonePotato Buns
- 2Dash(s)Garlic Powder
- 2Dash(s)Red Chili Pepper
- Mix Cheese into burger and make two patties
- In a separate bowl, mix together Cumin, Garlic Powder, Oregano and Red Chili Pepper and season both sides of the patties
- Cut up Onion and jalapeno and caramelize in butter and add to a small pan or in the same pan as the burgers
- Cook for 3-5 mins or until desired doneness
- Cut up Avocados into slices and quarter lime
- Spread a thin layer of Sour Cream on the bun
- Layer avocados, onions, pepper, cilantro on the burger
- Squeeze lime juice on top of burger
- Best Served with chips and salsa and proceed to enter food coma
Need The Beef?!
No results found.