This is a great recipe for your kids spooky themed party. Combining your kids favorites of pizza and hotdogs, its a for sure winner. It’s easy, quick and a great Halloween dish!
“Graveyard Dogs” Pizza
- 1noneTube Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 1C.Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- .25C.Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 12OzJar Pizza Sauce
- 1nonePkg Painted Hills Natural Beef Hotdogs
- 1noneFresh Parsley Chopped
- 1noneOptional toppings: Onions, Green Peppers, Olives
- Press pizza dough into a 9x13" cookie sheet
- Add a layer of pizza sauce evenly coated leaving a 1/2" edge
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese
- Slice hotdogs down the middle and then in half
- Arrange Hotdog slices in rows on end to resemble grave markers
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese then top with parsley to resemble grass
- Bake at 375°F for approx. 15 mins or till bubbly
Need The Beef?!
No results found.