Mix it up a little by cooking with a sous vide. This recipe will keep the flavor in the steak and provide for a delicious med rare T-Bone Steak for 2.
Eric’s T-Bone in a sous vide
- 1none28 OZ Painted Hills Natural Beef T-Bone steak
- 1nonesalt and pepper to taste
- bring steak to room temperature and leave in provided plastic vacuum seal
- pre heat a sous vide to 125° F with the appropriate amount of water
- add steak to the sous vide and allow to cook for 2 hours
- just before the 2 hours is up, get a charcoal grill lit and to temp
- after removing the steak from the sous vide, remove the plastic vacuum seal bag, salt and pepper to taste and place them on the pre heated charcoal grill for 45 seconds on each side to sear
- remove steaks from heat, cover and allow to set for 5 minutes
- debone and slice into 1/4" to 1/2" strips cross grain
- serve and enjoy
Need The Beef?!
No results found.