Enjoy the Caribbean by letting these flavors explode in your mouth with this easy recipe.
Caribbean Style Ribeye Steaks
- 1nonePainted Hills Natural Beef Ribeye Steaks
- .5C.of your choice of soda or tropical flavored liquor for a marinade base
- .25C.Caribbean jerk seasoning (we like McCormic)
- Place the marinade base, honey, and jerky seasoning, in a blender, cover and blend to create a marinade
- Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag
- Add steaks and seal bag, turn bag to coat the steaks
- Refrigerate with steaks soaking for at least 2 hours
- Drain and discard marinade
- Preheat grill to medium heat or preheat oven to be ready to broil
- Either place steaks on a preheated grill and cover them or place them in the preheated oven set to broil 3-4 inches from heat.
- Grill or Broil for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness. (Using a meat thermometer Medium-rare 135 ° F, Medium 145° F, or Well-done 160 ° F)
- Plate and cover steak for 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy
Need The Beef?!
No results found.